This week I did things a little differently. On Tuesday I made a big trip to the grocery store (not my blitz). When I got home I set the timer for 30 minutes and starting getting all the meat I bought repackaged & into the fridge.
- 15 lbs of hamburger into 7 packages
- 20 lbs of pork chops into 8 packages
Then I got it and the 20 lbs of chicken breasts I bought arranged in the freezer. I got this done in the first 20 minutes, then spent the final 10 minutes rearranging the refrigerator to fit the rest of the groceries inside.
On Wednesday night, I had some insomnia. So, I set the timer again. In 30 minutes, I got:
- 3 lbs of cooked beef shredded
- 5 lbs of cooked pork shredded
- the pork broth poured into containers to refrigerate
- the dishwasher loaded
- the floor swept
- a load of laundry started