Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blitz it Friday


I usually try to do my Blitz during the day, but on Wednesday I got a rare opportunity to do it in the evening. Hubby was watching a show I don't watch, the kids went to sleep early & I decided to go for the Blitz. I spent an hour folding & putting away laundry. I got all of the two youngest kids clothes folded and put away & I got all the sheets and towels folded. The towels are STILL sitting in a basket, but will hopefully make their way up to the linen closet later today, at least they are all folded. I also put two loads into the wash & one load into the dryer. I need to get in at least another hour of folding to have any hope of getting all caught up.

Go over to Organized Everyday to see more Blitz it Friday

3 comments:

Christy said...

Wow, that's a lot of laundry! Great job!

Jena Webber said...

So, you tackled Mt. Laundry! Good job!

Megan said...

Holy cow... a full hour of folding laundry. Great job!