Sunday, April 26, 2009

This sounds FUN....Home Town Swap

hometown swap button


Shannon at Welcome to the Nuthouse is hosting a Hometown swap. I'm excited to be joining in. When my oldest daughter was little, we participated in several of these for her online playgroup, it was sooo fun!! One time I was matched up with somebody from Niagara Falls, my kids still talk about the cool stuff we received. If you've never done something like this, you should really give it a try. If you have done one before then you know how GREAT it is both to pick out what to send & to receive your surprise package in the mail. Shannon is giving a special prize to the person that refers the most people, so although I'm sure I won't win, please let her know that I told you about the event. Click on Shannon's button to get all the details.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting... and you've had your 1st referral! ;)

Diane said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I have added my name to the list and told Shannon I was referred by you! I am so excited! Have a great week.

Many hugs..........

Diane