Thursday, April 30, 2009

Three Things This Thursday


  1. Wednesday was Hubby's birthday. His new crocs arrived in the mail, I bought him a cake (he doesn't like homemade cake), and I made two of his favorite things for dinner....Cheese Enchilada Pie and Artichokes.
  2. Today is his second vein surgery. He is very nervous about it, but I'm hopeful that it will go well. He has agreed to allow them to give him an IV for the procedure this time. They will be giving him a medicine that is supposed to help him not remember the actual procedure, so it will be interesting to see if it works on him. Prayers for successful surgery & quick healing would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Facebook now has a setting for Pirate English, it's a bit hard for me to decipher, but at the same time it's hilarious!! I spend way too much time on Facebook.

Visit Pridelands Mommy for more 3 Things this Thursday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Marvin today! I hope the procedure goes quick and easy. :-)

Janet said...

I hope Marvin is recovering well from the surgery.