Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Making your Home a Haven


This is a Blog carnival I discovered this week that I think could be really helpful for me. I'm playing catch up a bit.



My Morning Routine:
1. Get the kids out of the house in time for the bus
2. Spend a few minutes talking with Hubby before he leaves for work
3. Start a load of laundry
4. Check the news & e-mails
5. Breakfast

This week's challenge is to implement an Evening Routine!

Your evening routine can consist of five (or fewer) things that you can do each evening to help give you (and your home!) a better start the following day. Sometimes the extra 5 minutes spent planning ahead for the next day is all it takes to make your home more of a haven. :)
Evening Routine:
  1. Put away food
  2. Pack Hubby's lunch
  3. Load the dishwasher
  4. Put a load of clothes in the washer/dryer

I'm writing down what I currently do as both of these routines, but I think that participating in this carnival will help me to focus on these things & figure out what I should change to make my life run more smoothly.

Go Check out Tammy's Recipes to see more Making your Home a Haven.

No comments: