Friday, January 1, 2010

About Me

 Hubby and I were high school sweethearts marvin84grad and recently celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary. We have SIX kids. Three Boys and Three Girls, in that order. Our Boys are 22, 20 and 12. Our Girls are 9, 4 and 3. Christmas107 Our oldest son and his wife have blessed us with our first Granddaughter, she is 4 months younger than our youngest daughter.
lillykat
I enjoy the routine of participating in weekly carnivals. I am not creative in a material way, blogging is my creative outlet. I started this blog in September 2008 with the intention of it being a "family journal" but I quickly discovered all the other things that can be done with a blog. I became addicted to weekly memes, blog carnivals and the very alluring reviews and giveaways.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi,

I'm following you from the 40 and over Friday Follow. I was wondering if you could tell me more about blog carnivals?

Have a Great weekend!