Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday...Working on Building a Better Blog in 31 days.

Last week I started the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenge. I signed up for the e-mails and have been following the blog. The premise is to do the tasks each day & improve the quality of your blog by the end of the 31 days. This is at least the 3rd year Pro Blogger has done this & looking at some of the previous years posts was also very informative.
I'm still working on pieces of some of the tasks leading up to today, but overall I feel like many of the things I have already been doing on a random basis. Now I need to start focusing on doing them on purpose because now I know they are GOOD things to be doing.
My tackle for today involved reading through each e-mail I have received and following up on the tasks that I hadn't completed yet. Since I signed up late, I have only gotten the first 5 e-mails, but the nice thing about this challenge is that you can start at any time during the month & they will send out the e-mails individually to you, rather than overwhelming you with all the info at once.
Today is day 9 on the blog & because the task is to join a forum for my type of blog, I'm going to skip ahead & do it. I'm excited to meet other people who are participating & see how they are using the challenge to improve their blogs.
Head over to 5 Minutes for Mom to see more Tackle it Tuesday!

3 comments:

Kristi Stephens said...

I'm reading along with the better blog challenge, too! I, too, feel like I've been doing most things already, but it's great to have a focused list to think through.

Happy blog building! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your tackle!

Susie said...

What an awesome ambition! I wish you luck with that cyber-tackle:-)