Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I LOVE Thursday....Bargain Shopping


I have always LOVED to shop. This past Saturday, I hit the clearance sales at Kohl's. Wow, there were some GREAT bargains. My two youngest daughters both wear a 3T and my granddaughter is quickly growing into 2T's, so I was thrilled to find tons & tons of adorable Oshkosh in their sizes. I started out putting anything I liked that was under $5 in my cart. Then I weeded down to only the things I REALLY liked, then had to weed again to only things that were less than $3. Each of the girls got an Oshkosh fleece jacket. My girls got 2 pairs of footed jammies, 4 pairs of leggings/pants & 8 long sleeve shirts. Granddaughter got a dress for next Christmas, a fleece pullover & an adorable cat sweatshirt. Quite a few of things I bought were 90% off. I'm seriously thinking about going back without any kids today, it's Hubby's day off. At these prices I really should stock up on some 4T's.....somebody is sure to be that size next winter.

7 comments:

janetfaye said...

I love to shop the clearance at Kohls. They have amazing markdowns!

Janet said...

Ooh, great deals. I've not been to Kohls in awhile. Maybe I need to make a trip there.

Cupcake Dessert said...

oh! those sound like great deals!!! it's great when you can stock up!!

Kaycee said...

Definitely stock up. I need a little girl. Boys just aren't that fun to shop for.

Laura said...

Oooh, a Kohl's is opening up this weekend here! I doubt they'll have any great deals like yours, but it doesnt hurt to check!

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

I was just at Kohls on Wed. They sent me a gift card, and I took the opportunity to get each of the kids several outfits and all of them were on clearance! It was fabulous. I so saved so much money I still giggle about it. LOL
Great TILT!

thediaperdiaries said...

Those are like garage sale prices!!