I've been really struggling to get my house back in shape. Today, I will be spending an hour in my kitchen working on getting it cleaned up. I'm setting the timer and will work the whole time, no computer breaks, no answering the phone.
No pictures, but here is what I got done:
- Loaded the dishwasher
- put in a load of laundry
- swept the kitchen floor
- fixed a shelf in the kitchen cabinet that lost a support
- put all my spices back in the cabinet on the fixed shelf
- Scheduled 2 surgeries for Hubby
- changed a diaper
- moved the clothes to the dryer
- put a load of towels in the washer
- sorted and put away clean diapers and wipes
I hadn't planned to answer the phone, but the Dr's office called to schedule Hubby's leg surgery, so I had to talk to them. He will be having surgery on April 9th and April 30th. This was also on my to get done list for today, so it wasn't cheating. I didn't sit down for the phone call and was able to get the spices back into the cabinet while getting the appointments scheduled.
Check out Organized Everyday to join or just to see what others are Blitzing this week.