Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday--Spring Cleaning with the kids


Happy St Patrick's Day everybody!!! It's Spring Break here. We are going to spend our morning doing a bit of Spring Cleaning. My four youngest kids will all be helping.

Today's goals...

1.Get all the dirty clothes out of the bedrooms and into the laundry room
2.Remove all bedding from all the beds, air the blankets and put the sheets in the laundry room
3.Put new sheets on all the beds
4.Eat our Tasty Tuesday cupcakes as a reward when we are all done!!!

Check out 5 minutes for Mom to see what everyone else is Tackling this week!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Ooooh...I've got a LONG list of Spring cleaning I should probably start tackling. Glad there's something yummy to have as a treat when you are all done!

Susie said...

Good luck with the spring tackle list:-)

Anonymous said...

I am holding off on the bedding stuff. I am hoping the weather will be nicier in a couple of weeks to hang outside.

For now I am doing the kitchen. A section at a time.