Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Stumble

itscome2this.comOver the last 2 weeks I've discovered so many new blogs to read from participating in Saturday Stumble and checking out the links that others post.  Here are just a few....Unexpected Bliss, Multi-tasking Mama (especially her Teen/Tween Thursday), The MOB Society (I'll always be a "boy Mom" at heart), Inspired to Action and Live the Adventure.

This week Ginny Marie at Lemon Drop Pie is participating in a new Meme called Mommy's Piggy Tales.  Ginny Marie says "Janna of Mommy's Piggy Tales began a project to share our youth with our children. Every Thursday, I will tell a story about my childhood as if I were sharing it with my children. At the end of this project, I'll have a collection of stories about my childhood for my children to keep, and hopefully treasure." I'm excited to start writing my own story for my children!

1 comment:

Nashville TV Show said...

Yay! I'm glad you're finding new blogs that you enjoy:) I'm sorry I was so late today with the link up. My family came to the lake and I had my post all ready to go so I wouldn't "forget" & of course I forgot to actually publish!!

Hope you have a great weekend!