Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback...6th grade

Friday Photo Flashback

This is my 6th Grade class picture. I "had" this picture at one time, but I haven't physically seen it in many years. Recently, somebody I don't even remember being in my 6th grade class posted it on facebook and I was tagged. I think picture sharing is one of my favorite aspects of Facebook! I'm tempted to not tell you which one I am, but I'm sure that most people who know me could pick me out easily. I am in the top row, third from the left.

5 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I love these old school class photos. Don't you love being tagged by someone you knew from years ago on Facebook? I'm much older than you and my class of 1971 are getting reacquainted on Facebook after so many years. Those old photos are such fun.

Katrina said...

I'm digging the clothing styles! ROFL!

More Than Words said...

I love it, and this is why I love FB too!!! There are so many people who have pictures like these!!

Great Flashback!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I love when this happens too! I finally joined facebook last Dec, and don't get on facebook as much, but definitely am keping it wince I have been able to connect with frineds from the past and even some family I didnt know I had! Not too long ago, the same thing happened to me...I was tagged on a 6th grade group photo that I didnt have any more! Too fun!

Blessings &^ Aloha!
(thankyou for stopping by! ...oh I read your "About me" & my "little sister" is 9 months younger than our oldest child :o) ...I like the weekly carnivals too...right now, I can only manage to join in with Alicia's and Jenny's.

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Ah, the wonders of facebook! ;)
Love the old photo. I have a few of those around here, too!