Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm ready for the rain to stop anytime NOW!

It seems like all it has done is rain all Summer and now we have definite signs of Fall, but it is still raining. Right this minute it is POURING. I was hoping to work on my van today. Fought with it a little bit, went to the auto parts store & bought more tools, then the sky got black & it started to POUR.

It's rained so much that my clothespins are turning moldy looking in their bag. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been able to dry my cloth diapers outside in the last 2 months.....I'm just really tired of RAIN!

Please please PLEASE can we have some sunshine & mild but not too cold temperatures before Winter arrives? I'm sick of rain, I'm sick of humidity. I've heard we are in for a hard winter, I'd really LOVE to have a few weeks of NICE weather between now & then.

No comments: