Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today was a really good day, I think it's going to be a good week too

It was so nice to finally be able to go to Sunday School & church with the kids! We even got there before the 9:15 start time!!! I helped in the level 3 class that Morgan & Maggie are part of for the first time. I LOVE it!!! Marissa was a little upset when she first realized that I wouldn't be staying in level 1 with her, but as soon as she saw some of her friends she ran off to talk & never looked back. Melanie had a FABULOUS time in the nursery & got along great with all the other kids. I'm hoping this means she is finally verbal enough to not feel the need to bite when she gets frustrated.

Looking forward to Atrium at Miss Courtney's on Tuesday & preschool choir on Wednesday for Marissa. Morgan & Maggie will be going back to having choir practice on Wednesdays too. I'm so THANKFUL to have my van running again!!!

No comments: