Sunday, November 15, 2009

Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries--Bare Skin

I first heard about this perfume collection in Early October. I do not usually wear perfume, but this one intrigued me & I was eager to give it a try. Sephora recently opened near my home & it has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop. I was sent a sample of Bare Skin to try. It is a very subtle, faintly sweet, faintly musky scent. I really like the fact that it smells different than any other perfume I've ever tried and it comes in a variety of forms, including a solid perfume compact. My husband was shocked to find out I LIKED it....he is a cologne & perfume person & I am usually not. Bare Skin is definitely on my Christmas wish list this year!!! Here's a bit of info about the collection from Sephora....
  • Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries is a limited edition fragrance collection, created exclusively for Sephora, that revisit and evoke pivotal moments in Leslie’s life. Having kept journals since she was a young girl, Leslie has captured the essence of every trip she has taken through the pages of her journals. With the release of its first fragrance, Bare Skin, these pages have been brought to life through scent, enabling Leslie’s ardent fans to walk a fragrant mile in her shoes.

  • Bare Skin, the first scent in the series, harkens back to a time when Leslie was bursting with the unbridled joy of life, sunbathing on a Mexican beach and cart-wheeling fancy-free on the warm sands. “Bare Skin…” she explains, “is the way you feel when the sun is beating down on you during the day, but then you go out at night and you’re still sizzling from the warmth of the day which mingles with night air and music.”

Leslie will be making two (2) in-store appearances next week to celebrate the launch of her exclusive new fragrance collection, Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries! If you’re going to be in NYC on 11/18, you can meet Leslie at Sephora Times Square!

RSVP here!

If you’re going to be in Tampa on 11/19, you can meet Leslie at Sephora International Plaza!

RSVP here!

Check out the Facebook page for additional information on Bare Skin & future scents in this collection.

No comments: