Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Natural Baby Company has come out with a Cloth Diaper Detergent


The Natural Baby Company, makers of Gro Baby One Size diapers has just started selling their own brand of cloth diaper laundry detergent. It is called Tiny Bubbles and is specially formulated for washing all brands of cloth diapers. All Facebook fans of Gro Baby have been invited to blog about the new detergent & receive a FREE box of this new product!!!
I'm really excited to give it a try & can't wait to get mine!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Cloth diapering and the products available have come a long way since I first cloth diapered 9 years ago. It's amazing really.

Talina @ Harvest Of Daily Life said...

I just learned about tiny bubbles and would love to try them out. I just ordered Planet detergent yesterday for my diapers not knowing about tiny bubbles :-(