My friend Diane at Aunt Di's Experimental Life posted this & I thought I'd play along.
So, here are my 6 Unimportant Things:
1) I am addicted to shopping for cute cloth diapers, even though Baby Daughter already has plenty.
2) My house is a disaster most of the time.
3) I LOVE to cook, but I dread making dinner every night.
4) Chocolate is an essential food group at my house.
5) I couldn't care less what the 'stars' are up to and am disgusted that the media thinks I want
to know. I have absolutely no interest in reality shows either!
6) I much prefer an evening at home with Hubby & the kids over going out just about anywhere.
Well, there you have it! Six totally UNIMPORTANT things about me!
I'm not tagging anyone, but would love it if all my blogging buddies would post their list for all to see!