Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In Honor of my 300th Post....

I've really switched up my blog layout. I did some google searching & found a template to change my blog over to 3 column. I like that it allows me more space for all the buttons & gadgets. I also really like having the links at the top...thinking about adding my e-mail address & an about me page. I don't like that it seems like my text space is even thinner than it was before. I'm also having slight margin issues with some of my pictures.

Now that I've figured out how to manipulate the HTML code, don't be surprised if the look changes again before my 1 year blogoversary in September. Thanks to a new twitter friend, I should also have my very own blog button soon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!

Katie said...

It looks great! I have been fighting w/my blog for weeks to make it 3 column - where did you find code to use?

Amy said...

Lookin' good! I'd like to go to a 3 column format someday but haven't had the time to look into it. :)