Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday....Introductions



This picture was taken just before Christmas 2006. Since I've already introduced our youngest (Melanie), I decided this would be a good picture to introduce the other five kids. I had originally planned to write individual introductions of each of the kids, but I don't have time right now. From left to right...Marvin (oldest), holding Marissa (2nd daughter), Morgan (youngest son), Mason (2nd son) & Maggie (oldest daughter).


To see more Take Me Back Tuesday click on the button or visit A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a great looking group of kiddos! It's so nice to see them and attach names to faces. Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great week!

Many hugs..........

Diane

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

That is a fabulous picture - how do you get all your kids to pose for a picture and all look good?? I bow to you!