Monday, June 1, 2009

Making your Home a Haven


This week, Tammy has set up 4 mini challenges for us:

1. Set a timer for 15 minutes and work on cleaning or organizing in an area that you dread getting started on. Just 15 minutes! After that you can stop if you want to. :)

2. Do something you've been procrastinating about.

3. Clean up or organize a pile. A pile of dishes, a pile of laundry, a pile of papers... whatever needs your attention most urgently! :)

4. Spend some quality time with your family. Look into their eyes and laugh with them! Do something out of the ordinary for or with at least one of your family members. :)



1. I spent 15 minutes on my kitchen counters...clearing clutter

2. I finally got my clothesline put up on my deck & hung my first load of diapers outside!!!!


3. I got ALL my clean towels folded & put away in the linen closet!!!

4. I took my two youngest with me for a quick shopping trip & shared a special treat with them.

To see what everyone else is doing hop over to Tammy's Recipes and check out Making Your Home a Haven.

2 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

sooo much easier said than done, but great list thanks!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Enjoyed the picture!

Looks like you did well. :)