Friday, May 21, 2010

Saturday Stumble

This is my first time participating in Saturday Stumble....it is a meme  for sharing your favorite posts of the week.  I did sign up for Stumble a while ago, but ever since getting my laptop I haven't really used it. Here are my favorite posts from this week.

Ginny Marie over at Lemon Drop Pie has a fun new meme called Where in the World Wednesday

Jenni's Witless Wednesday rant on One Thing made my day!  She is one of my favorite bloggers and I always come away from her blog feeling uplifted.

Thanks to Janet at Frugal & Focused my kids will be killing weeds with vinegar this weekend

Head over to Its Come 2 This for more Saturday Stumble!

1 comment:

Nashville TV Show said...

Yay! Thanks for linking up!! The last one made me giggle ... sometimes I think our families wish we didn't learn online as much as we do:)