Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday--Fixing the vacuum


I've been sick. Hubby took almost a full week off work to "help" with the kids and the house while I was in the hospital and the first few days I was home. It's been a week since I got out of the hospital and I'm finally starting to feel like I can start getting back into a routine.
At some point, one of the kids tried to vacuum the floor, they sucked up a long scarf and broke the belt in the vacuum. Hubby is NOT a very mechanical person, so the vacuum has been sitting ever since, while the crumbs and lint pile up on the carpet. I'm well enough now that I just can't take the MESS anymore, so today my big plan for the day is to replace that broken belt and get the diningroom, livingroom and hallway all vacuumed!!!



1 comment:

Susie said...

I am sorry to hear about your hospital stay. Good luck with that tackle!