Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Facebook

A few days ago, a friend mentioned that you can link your blog to facebook. I was intrigued!!! I LOVE facebook. I spend way too much time there & many of my friends do too. I've had a bit of trouble getting my blog info out to some members of our extended family, but they are on facebook. So, I had the brilliant idea that if only I could link my blog to facebook, I would be able to miraculously notify everyone I know about my blogs.

I pondered this for a few days, looked around facebook, but couldn't find the magical application to accomplish this amazing feat. Tip Junkie to the rescue!!! Yesterday she had a blurb about how to advertise your business on facebook & along with that wonderful information she also included instructions on how to link your blogs to your facebook account!!!!

No comments: