Monday, July 12, 2010

Music Monday—Dennis DeYoung

Music-Monday09-Graphic-1 MusicMonday
 

Dennis DeYoung is one of the original members of Styx.  He is not currently part of Styx, but in my mind he was the heart of that group.  Last week when I was looking at Styx songs on YouTube, I discovered that Dennis DeYoung has had several solo albums over the last couple years.  One Hundred Years From Now is the most recent album.  If you liked Styx of the 70’s and 80’s you will probably like these songs too.  Listen and let me know what you think.  If you like these, you should also check out Desert Moon, I didn’t include that video, but it was a GREAT solo album too.




4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I just listened to the last one. It was very nice.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you for sharing, I have never heard them before but I am going to listen now.

XmasDolly said...

Never heard these songs, but he sure has a fantastic voice.

Amanda Moore (Moorebloglife) said...

I was so thrilled to see these posted love Styx, De Young's voice is is recognizable iconic really and these are wonderful! Thanks for stopping by having a hard time getting Diane's followers to stay till she gets back but I'm tryin'!!