Foes, Fiends, and Failures is a study for teens that focuses on the most memorable villains of Pilgrim’s Progress. Bunyan had a knack for creating memorable characters, and in this story we meet many devilish, deceptive, and dangerous characters on our way to the Celestial City. From the battle with the demonic creature Apollyon to the trial at Vanity Fair to the dark dungeons of the Giant Despair, teens will be given an in depth understanding of these and other villains and their relevance to our lives today.
What this study guide includes:
- A brief introduction to the book itself
- A brief biography of the author, John Bunyan
- 13 lessons, each providing detailed outlines and character sketches
- Reading assignments for each lesson
- A list of Scriptures to explore with each lesson
- A list of application questions for each lesson
If you don't own Pilgrims Progress, there are several options to obtain it for Free as well.